Events at GMG you should read about:
- Guild Wars 2 – On Retail Keys and Pre-Purchase Keys, to clear up any confusion. If you have bought a digital copy (i.e., if you’ve bought from GMG) you do not need two keys. The post here talking about retail keys only applies to North American retail stores, not Green Man Gaming.
- A related notice – We have no ETA on receiving further stock for Guild Wars 2, but if you follow our blog you’ll see when we announce that we have more.
- Dark Souls in Australia & New Zealand – as we’ve had a few people continuing to ask about this, please see this post.
Deals for the weekend:
- Sleeping Dogs and Darksiders 2 are both 30% off when you use this code GMG30-916H7-0TG16, valid until 1100 UTC September 2nd
- We notice that it’s almost Labor Day in the USA! To mark this, from 1100 UTC September 2nd (and not a moment before) until 1100 UTC September 4th you can get 25% off of anything with GMG25-LABOR-DAYGO
What we’ve been playing:
- Rik – “I just passed 400 wins in League of Legends!”
- Nat – “Getting a Platinum Trophy for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs on PS3!”
- Catherine – “Got my 1000 points on LEGO Batman 2 recently, last few were a real slog fest of finding gold bricks in obscure places.”
- George – “Finally getting the Shelby Daytona in Forza 4! (5m credits)”
- James P. – “I managed to get my character in Skyrim to stop glowing purple all the time and having green spikes instead of eyes."
What we’ve been looking at:
- Community Manager at ArenaNet decide to show people the other side of the story on player bans
- Zero Punctuation on Sleeping Dogs
- I decided to throw together some words on gratification vs. horror in games.
- Much excitement about Walking Dead Episode 3 being released!