Firstly, a massive thanks to everyone who contributed with their screenshots that they'd like to see become our next Community Cover photo. Just like last time it's been brilliant looking through some of the shots you guys have grabbed.
Above you can see the last winner, gr4j0m3r's pic of Alan Wake (largely cropped for this post's purposes!)
- STJ with Metro 2033 - That thing does not look happy
- Krashche with L.A. Noire - You can't trust the carrots
- Matt B with Skyrim - Bonus points for the Winter-y theme!
- Martin with Sonic Generations - At least it looks friendlier than the other big scary toothy thing.
- James Lynch with Worms Revolution - The worm survived... but with what kind of a world left?
- Alejandro Castilla with Chivalry - I know that feel, bro.
Post with a comment below on which you think should take up the mantle of our next Community Cover. On Monday we'll do a quick tally, and if its a draw we'll go for a staff tie-breaker!
Hasn't played Worms Revolution, and has no idea what's happened in James Lynch's picture! O_O