It's Friday and time for a roundup of the events happening at Green Man Gaming this past week!
Events at GMG you should read about:
- CASHBACK! Currently rolled out for XCOM: Enemy Unknown in North America.
- The Football Manager 2013 beta is currently set for Friday October 19th. We're not currently able to send out keys but will have more information available next week.
- Civilization V keys for all non-North American pre-purchases of XCOM: Enemy Unknown have not yet been sent out. They will go out over the course of today.
- Competition time! We want you to come up with ideas for new Vault Hunters, for a chance to win some awesome Borderlands 2 card packs.
|Maliwan: Where form meets function. On the catwalk, yeah. Do your little turn.|
Deals for the weekend:
- GMG20-FXYD1-7WHP1 will get you 20% off of hundreds of digital titles. You can use this code multiple times, once per checkout. Valid until 1100 UTC October 19th.
What the GMG team are up to:
- Members of the team have brought in various things for an internal raffle. They don't always get first dibs on the swag that comes in the door so we have a few things lined up, such as a Tomb Raider toothbrush (given how old it is, we're not recommending anyone actually cleans their teeth with it).
What we've been looking at:
- The Games Media Awards are next week. We're sponsoring the Top Tweeter category, and the entrants are all just so awesome.
- PCGamesN have done a hands-on for FM13
- Alec Meer at RPS is writing a series on XCOM Enemy Unknown, "Diary of a Wimpy Squad" in which, sadly, they do not go to a Wimpy restaurant. Good read though. The second part is already up.
- Also, Captain Scarlett DLC for Borderlands 2 is already on its way! Though if you pre-purchased from us, which we're sure you did, you will get it upon release.
I am dying to go home and play XCOM Enemy Unknown. It looks so awesome.